Who Should Attend
Centrallia is ideal for businesses for the following industries:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Food processing
- Clean Technology and Environmental Technology
- Transportation and Logistics
- Infrastructure, Building Products and Construction
- Energy, Resources and Mining
- Information Communication Technology
Who should represent your company:
- Decision-makers (CEOs, Senior Management, Directors, Purchasers)
- The focus of Centrallia Manitoba is on business development and as such will be of interest to those responsible for the strategic planning and development of the company.
Centrallia Cycle of Life:
Centrallia Manitoba is your business event service, opening doors to your next business proposal or partner – found right here in Manitoba.
“Frankly, we used the international Centrallia conferences to meet Manitoba companies, so we’re thrilled to have this Centrallia tailor made for Manitoba-to-Manitoba meetings.” Shirley Muir, President, The PRHouse.
Centrallia Manitoba is filled with growing business just like yours – Manitoba companies looking for ways to get stronger and smarter together.
Centrallia Manitoba knows what’s trending in the business world. Spend a day with us and learn a few new things.
‘’Opportunity awaits. By using purchasing power, we can help local companies expand and grow our economy. A growing economy means more jobs, better incomes and an enhanced quality of life for all Winnipeggers.’’ Wendy Stephenson, the Winnipeg Chamber.
Centrallia Manitoba is brought to you by the World Trade Centre Winnipeg – your bridge to international trade.